What is the Tally For the States?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

udpolo15

Reaction score
Probably easier to have this updated piecemeal, then to try and remember after the fact. I will do my best to keep this current. If I made a mistake, let me know.

EXAM DATE: April 21, 2006

Florida - June 14, 2006 - ELSES

Arizona- June 14, 2006 - ELSES

Montana - June 14, 2006 - ELSES

Ohio - June 15, 2006 - ELSES

Washington State - June 15, 2006 - ELSES

Louisiana - June 16, 2006 - ELSES

Last edited by a moderator:
FL - 6/14

OH

AZ

MT

MS

WA

MI

WV - June 17th

LA- June 16th and June 17th

MO - June 17th

UT - 6/19

AK - 6/19

TX - 6/19

VT - 6/19

AR - 6/20

AL - 6/21

Please feel free to add on.

Edit: As of 6/21, we have at least 16 states on board. Not sure if any state that hasn't posted here has received them.

FL

OH

AZ

MT

MS

WA

It is a fairly paltry list considering the time since the exam (based on April 2004 & 2005 timing). There must of been some sort of hiccup at ELSES.

As of yesterday (Thursday) afternoon, the MS state board confirmed via phone that they have not received the results yet. The director also said that she talked to NCEES on Monday, and they told her to expect the results sometime next week.

Given a day or 2 turnaround time for the board, I expect results to arrive to the examinees around the middle or end of next week.

Last edited:
Although I heard Bill Gates might buy the rights to use MS as his own Postal Code, Mississippi will just have to figure something else out.

Based on past years (I know everyone is sick of saying that) usually the third day of results has a lot of states. Hopefully everyone is checking their mail/websites.

This really is a very poorly organized process. Its a national test with a national test date, but different states have tests graded by different companies, and even then ELSES can't get their grading and distribution system together. Supposedly they overnighted the results to the state boards and then mailed letters to those people who were direct mail candidates. Now, its hard for me to understand how some people have had their results for 3 days and some state boards havent even gotten the results.

I am glad for the people who have gotten results, but this is a clusterfuck. Seems to me ELSES could administer and grade all the tests. Since you would have to register with them to register for the test you should also be able to login to view your test score. ELSES would send NCEES the results and they could decide a suggested cut score and put that info on their website. Next they forward the info to the state boards who could accept or adjust the cut score and mail PE numbers to the passing applicants. Maybe I am misundertanding the way the process is supposed to go, but I just want my freakin score.

I'm actually confused about the whole grading process in general.

Does ELSES grade ALL of the exams or just for some states? If that's the case, then NCEES handles the grading for the rest?

Someone enlighten me please. :brick:

Bump.

I think this is current. I think Michigan FE results have been recieved, but it doesn't seem like the PE results are out.

Hello there,

Which states have reported so far? :unsure: :beerchug Congratulations to good people who passed the test. I am happy to see some old friends who made it this time. :)

Good luck to the rest and no matter what keep your chin up.

;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

Back