Water Resources breadth exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phillyphan

Reaction score
Hi,

I am studying out of the All in One exam guide by Goswami and was wondering if the chapter "Water supply quantity and quality" would need to be studied for the breadth portion of the exam. Its a lot of chemistry (which I'm quite rusty on) so I just want to make sure I have to make the effort to know this stuff before going through with it.

Hi, I am studying out of the All in One exam guide by Goswami and was wondering if the chapter "Water supply quantity and quality" would need to be studied for the breadth portion of the exam. Its a lot of chemistry (which I'm quite rusty on) so I just want to make sure I have to make the effort to know this stuff before going through with it.
I would skip anything to do with chemistry for the breadth exam. You should focus on closed conduit, open channel hydraulics and hydrology. Anything else isn't as significant.

Good luck!

I agree with sac. Although there may be some chemistry in the morning, the majority of the breadth questions will be on straight hydraulics.

Latest posts

Back