Washington Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I've been waiting to add PE to anything (except EB) until it's in the WA database.

I also noticed that before this week, the database updated each day between 5 and 6 pm, and the time varied a little. This week it has been exactly 3:06 am every day. Not saying that means anything, but something seems strange.

pick your battle...wanting to know you passed or getting both the results and license at the same time...choose one

No reason why it has to be one of those options. What would be the difficulty in releasing results and license numbers in quick succession?

Part of me also wonders if our license number will actually be any different than our EIT license number...

Seriously!! (One of the) first out with results, and now so slow at actual licensing.
To their credit, at least they warn us that it may be four weeks until numbers are handed out.  I'm guessing that figure includes a week of snail mail time so...

To their credit, at least they warn us that it may be four weeks until numbers are handed out.  I'm guessing that figure includes a week of snail mail time so...
Truth. Just being impatient  :brickwall:

Part of me also wonders if our license number will actually be any different than our EIT license number...
For some reason I'm thinking it would be the same number, but I don't actually know. It doesn't matter for me anyway, my EIT is in a different state.

No reason why it has to be one of those options. What would be the difficulty in releasing results and license numbers in quick succession?
because ncess releases the results and the state issues license numbers.  if they didn't verify before sitting (some states don't) it will take a while.  and it is close to the holidays so state employees are using vacation time or not working as quickly

because ncess releases the results and the state issues license numbers.  if they didn't verify before sitting (some states don't) it will take a while.  and it is close to the holidays so state employees are using vacation time or not working as quickly
Yep, fully aware of the exam results vs. licensing process. Anyone even contemplating sitting for the exam ought to recognize that distinction. WA verifies applications before allowing applicants to sit for the exam so all I'm saying is once results are out, it's a matter of continuing the serial license numbers and assigning them to applicants with passing scores. Not the end of the world if they're not out quickly. Just saying it shouldn't be that difficult to do so.

Thanks! I checked there but nothing yet... my friend ans i are both mechanical so hopefully soon! 

Back