Washington Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
If u guys are getting morning score in 20's - dont expect to pass. U need in 30's I think.

I'm waiting on GA to post...honestly I don't think I did very well.

Congrats to everyone who passed!
Did you take the Env? I see your name is Env but you could have taken the civil and water resources.
If you took the env, that morning was crucial.

Civil Structures. Failed.
@Kristina Sorry and start your early preparation, I think we met and discussed the morning session.
Could be...the morning session wrecked me! I only got 22/40 for the breadth...and I thought I was so prepared!!
I thought I did well in the morning session, but it fails me. I got 23/40 in the depth too..
If you didn't take a prep course, I'd recommend taking one through EET. www.eet-california.com. They have a really good morning and afternoon prep class, I couldn't have passed the civil construction without them.

@Kristina Sorry and start your early preparation, I think we met and discussed the morning session.
Could be...the morning session wrecked me! I only got 22/40 for the breadth...and I thought I was so prepared!!
I thought I did well in the morning session, but it fails me. I got 23/40 in the depth too..
If you didn't take a prep course, I'd recommend taking one through EET. www.eet-california.com. They have a really good morning and afternoon prep class, I couldn't have passed the civil construction without them.
I got 25/40 in breadth and 23/40 in the depth. That was`nt fair, I thought I prepared well!!!

I got 25/40 in breadth and 23/40 in the depth. That was`nt fair, I thought I prepared well!!!
I got 22/40 morning and 26/40 afternoon. And I took a review course through Kaplan... I'll take a look at EET for sure.

I got 22/40 morning and 26/40 afternoon. And I took a review course through Kaplan... I'll take a look at EET for sure.
I studied on my own; I will add some extra references to my shelf. Will let all other same like before.

Back