WA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAZY

Reaction score
No email from the state but got my results on the NCEES site...passed that some beach.

Passed this sucker after the third time! Thank God! Only by His grace did I pass!!!

Cheers!

I just checked mine and I pass the exam. Thanks to everyone on this forum for valuable guidance and information.

Just got my results in WA...passed on my first try. The anticipation was killing me. Congrats to the others that passed.

Congrats to all that Passed!

Seems like we waited forever, but I think is was one of the earliest score releases in the past 5 years!

Congrats again!!!!

I passed too.

Congrats to all and have a great career ahead.

Thanks everyone for valuable posts and guidance.

Congrats to all that Passed!Seems like we waited forever, but I think is was one of the earliest score releases in the past 5 years!

Congrats again!!!!

I.............PASSED!!!!!!!!!!! Hoo~Ah.

It was terrible while I've been waiting for the result. This was the hardest time that I ever been waiting for any other exams.

I have to cheer with my wife and son since they really really supported me.

Hope all of exam takers who read this will have great news!!

Thanks for everyone who shared the great info thru this boards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats everybody. Guess I can put these books back in the basement where they belong!

PASS, 4th attempt. <edit> Mechanical/Machine Design

Has anyone gotten their license # assigned yet? I keep hitting refresh on the state license database and it still only lists my EIT. :mail-296:

I'm waiting to add the "PE" to my email sigblock till I have something official from the state, so I'm in agony with each email I send!

I keep watching as well, but I have not received a number yet either.
I emailed the DOL last Friday and got the following reply Saturday: "Sometime in one or two weeks."

And the second half of the alphabet was posted today.

Hooray!

Eazy, thanks for contacting DOL for us, it made the waiting easier to have an idea of when to expect it.

Back