WA license numbers

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumpnz

Reaction score
Anyone know how long WA usually takes to update the database and issue license numbers? I don't think I can actually put "P.E." after my name until then.

It takes them about 2 weeks if I recall correctly. The wall certificate takes a while.

A couple weeks won't surprise me. Be nice if they just got it done, but I guess they're too busy getting stoned and marrying their gay partners to go any faster.

With my EIT I couldn't remember how long it took to get the certificate, but it wasn't all that quick. It was backdated to the date the results were released though. Sadly I have to wait for that to arrive to get my bonus application in. I'll just have to keep checking for a while I guess to see when I show up in the online search of PE's.

If I remember correctly, it took them almost exactly 3 weeks when I passed. I remember I was checking daily. I do remember that I didn't get the wall cert for a long time, though.

Keep in mind that the people that send out the letter are different than the people recording it into the system; there's probably a mail delay in there in addition to the fact that people are pushing paper around.

Back