Virginia Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard through a coworker that another coworker has a contact at PCS who said the results will be published to the Commonwealth "very soon."

ok, called pcs. they said once they have the results validated by them/va board, they will let ncees know and ncees will send us all an email to login/view our results. I was told it would probably be end of this week.

I just called Virginia Board and they told me NCEES would notify of the results and that the board doesn't have anything to do with the release of the results.

PCS tells NCEES it's ok to release the results. What the hell PCS does with the results that takes so much time is beyond me. Don't expect the "Scores Received" box to change.
Makes sense now- VA says we don't do nothing with the results ( PCS does) and NCEES hasn't received the ok to release (from PCS, not VA) PCS acts as VA board rep-

Yes, I had a chat with ncees. Nothing new - the agent said results released to all the states and only VA board has to notify us. Not sure what is going on.

What's taking so long? Last year Maryland was one of the last states along with VA!

This is giving me a very long work day.... and long sleepless nights- woke up at 1:33 AM and didn't sleep much after that.... :waitwall:

How many PCS states are left? I know CT cancelled PCS this year also... still no results for them either.

My phone buzzes every time I get an email. I cannot remember the last time I've gotten so many random emails about NOTHING!!! C'mon NCEES, send the email!!!! (I think I'm losing it!) :waitwall:

Just got notification from NCEES - PASS!!

Been a pleasure waiting it out with everyone in this forum. I used a lot of advice from the prep sections so I will definitely be contributing to EB.

Back