VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WAY TO BE SAP!!!!!!!!

Good Job Man.

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

Congratulations to the Virginia folks that passed, and to all others.

I also passed the Structural I PE in Virginia, but I don't have my 25 posts required for the banner. oh well.

Congrats again to all, and especially to Sapper. Give 'em hell over there and take care of yourself. Thanks.

congrats!

the only reason we do the 25 post thing is the list last time was several hundred, most of them only posted once, so we were just trying to cut down if you know what I mean..

your more than welcome to hang around

congrats again!

[SIZE=21pt]YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Great, SapperPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

:woot: :congrats: :woot: :congrats: :woot: :congrats:

Viriginia Board is back up, results have been updated, I PASSED !!!!!!!!
CE WR 2nd Attempt

WHOOOOO HOOOOOO, Yeah !!!!!

I honestly did not think I would pass.
ENJOY IT SAPPER.

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow:

Congratulations sapperPE!!!! Way to go!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Congratulations pokadoros!!!! Way to go!!!

Congratulations kipVA!!!! Way to go!!!

Congratulations grover!!!! Way to go!!!

Thanks all for the replies. I gotta get a move on, would like to post alot today, but I am a little bit busy.
Thanks, and **** it feels good to be a PE.
[SIZE=14pt]SapperPE![/SIZE]

Man that is good news to wake up to! Congrats to you buddy!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

Congratulations to the Virginia folks that passed, and to all others.
I also passed the Structural I PE in Virginia, but I don't have my 25 posts required for the banner. oh well.

Congrats again to all, and especially to Sapper. Give 'em hell over there and take care of yourself. Thanks.
well then get talking KipVA. Congrats to you too!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

and congrats to grover and pokadoros!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

:???: :???: :???: :???: :???:

the only reason we do the 25 post thing is the list last time was several hundred, most of them only posted once, so we were just trying to cut down if you know what I mean..
And any joe schmoe can sign up, make one post saying "I PASSED" and we don't know if they are just messing around or not.

Those that stick around are usually legit.

You know how some people are on the internet. :blink:

Viriginia Board is back up, results have been updated, I PASSED !!!!!!!!
CE WR 2nd Attempt

WHOOOOO HOOOOOO, Yeah !!!!!

I honestly did not think I would pass.
CONGRATS!!!!

And Sapper.....You guys are still the real heroes! It's guys like you that give me the opportunity to even sit for this exam, and I don't forget it!!!!!

I had a brother that spent a year in DaNang, south Vietnam in 1972 and I can STILL remember the anxiousness that everyone in the family felt the whole time he was there. He made it home OK, and these days we get to enjoy classic car shows together from time to time, but I STILL think about those days.

Be SAFE!!!!

Thanks for the FREEDOM!

And any joe schmoe can sign up, make one post saying "I PASSED" and we don't know if they are just messing around or not.Those that stick around are usually legit. 

You know how some people are on the internet.  :blink:
I've been lurking about a week or so, getting anxious about the results. I hadn't found this site until after the PE exam, and I didn't really have anything to add to the discussions so I never even bothered to register. But when I saw my name on VA's website this morning, it was like 6:30am and I was the only one in the office and my wife was still asleep at home, but I wanted to tell SOMEONE, hehe... And don't worry, I take no offense whatsoever for not getting my name on the ticker- nobody here knows me outside of this thread, so there really wouldn't be much point. :beerchug

Thanks for the congrats, everyone, and congrats to everyone else who passed!!!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Last edited:
Congratulations grover!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

CONGRAT'S SAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRAT'S EVERYONE!!!!! :congrats: :woot: :congrats: :congrats:

Back