VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think its SOP for most states to say they have not received them until they have actually already mailed them, and then they say "the checks in the mail"

it appears this time and last time (most) states used the "we have not received them yet" line, and then people would get results the next day.

I really think its SOP for most states to say they have not received them until they have actually already mailed them, and then they say "the checks in the mail"
it appears this time and last time (most) states used the "we have not received them yet" line, and then people would get results the next day.
Looking at it from NCEES or the State Boards view, I would not say that I have the results either. If you do, then the next question is obviously going to be "Can you tell me mine?" and you know they wouldn't want to do that.

I would not want to have to be the one to tell a guy on the phone that he failed. I'd rather make him wait another day, and get it in the mail.

(Unless he's Sapper and is leaving that day)

I can understand EES and the DPOR not wanting to deal with phone calls, but if they would get the results out in a REASONABLE amount of time, then this whole thing would be a non-issue.

I don't know if this makes any difference, but the lady told me that TX got the results last thursday and that the results are sent alphabetically, so she said, they are expecting the result this week or beginning of the next one! :eek:ld timer:

Well, at least there is some light at the end of the tunnel...though the wait is killing me!! :suicide:

the web lookup would likely be updated by Friday,
Sorry to be skeptical, but I'll believe it when I see it. Again, they just tell you s**t to get you off the phone.

Sapper, I would PM that "Tim @ NCEES" dude and lay a quilt trip on him in regard to it being his patriotic duty to let you know your results, offer him a hypothetical situation "Should I throw away my PE Calculator?"

of course he could be a god less commie

after all we did do them a favor and turn the board of during the exam..... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
;guns; :dddd: ;guns; :dddd:

All I know other states gave out the results from the same exam on 12/20/2006.

Something is wrong with the system and 14 days later Virginia has nothing. Somebody has to resignate because he failed miserably to serve Virginia Voters. : USA :

Sapper, I would PM that "Tim @ NCEES" dude and lay a quilt trip on him in regard to it being his patriotic duty to let you know your results,
I've never seen his name on the member list or anything. I don't think he comes around. So I doubt he'd get your PM. You could email him.

wow Sapper you be careful out there. and thank you for your service. you will get through this license thing, either now or later. we are all pulling for you! : USA :

No, I can still look it up online since I have internet access for a few more weeks. The biggest problem was whether or not to pack my books and I finally decided to just bring my CERM and try to use this site and all of the links that Tmckeon posted as references for studying just in case I have to study again. I am pretty sure that I will have to study again, but I am not going to think about it until next fall. I just want my **** results. Besides, if worse comes to worse, my wife will ship me my books if I need her to. Unfortunately there isn't alot of room in 3 duffel bags and a ruck when they are packed with body armor and other essential items.
I am sure that you passed. However, if you unfortunately did not, feel free to PM me at any time. I have a lot of notes in my CERM from the class that I took.

P.S. - where are you stationed at? I did some time at Ft. Eustis. (Always Resolute!)

Thanks Cement.
jfusillo - I am a combat engineer company commander in the VA Army National Guard. My unit is based in Fredericksburg, VA. We are part of the 29th ID (L), my company supports the 116th IBCT (Stonewall Brigade). Our BDE has a long history, the Bedford Boys were in the 116th Infantry Regiment. Of course the 29th ID (L) stormed Omaha Beach on D-Day, and we even have soldiers currently wearing the Ying Yang patch on their right shoulders from Afghanistan and Iraq. I am not sure which combat patch I will get out of this tour, but if I get the option to wear the Blue and Gray I will wear it on my right shoulder with pride.
Sap,

I have never directed a post directly at you that I can recall but my hat is off to you sir. : USA : The PE is but an insignificant accomplishment compared to your service to this great nation and to the people that populate it. If not for selfless men and women such as yourself, none of us would have the privelege of worrying about such things as the PE exam. Be safe, keep your head down, be true to yourself and to your squadmates, and come home safe to your family and to your grateful nation. I am proud of you, for whatever that's worth, and the work you do "over there" is truly appreciated. Keep in touch when you can. Godspeed!

Metro

I hear you. It's not very scientific, I know, but I was over 50% certain that I'd failed October's exam when I walked out of the room. I managed to pass so keep your chin up. I'm pulling for you man!

:true:

Hey Sapper - just another well-wisher. I know the PE is a big deal, but I'll be happy to see you back here studying for the exam again if that means you make it back safely.

And if at all possible, see if you can't leave Iraq a better place than it is when you first get there...

: USA :

I do appreciate all the guys that are risking their lives to protect our "peaceful and free" way of life. Although there are other issues that are related, this post is to let Sapper know that I do thank him for his service (along with the other young'uns). You do us a great service.

Stick with it and email me if you need study materials or advice. If I can't give it, perhaps I can find someone that can. A lot of people on this board are pulling for you and are willing to help in any way that they can (you should be able to see this in the posts).

[email protected] for those that wish to contact directly.

I wish for God to protect our troops and lead our leaders.

:true:

:pass I passed!! Man, I'm thrilled! All that hard work has finally paid off :D No idea how I'm going to celebrate, yet, though... Thanks to all the active posters here who maid the final few weeks a little more bearable!

:???:

Viriginia Board is back up, results have been updated, I PASSED !!!!!!!!
CE WR 2nd Attempt

WHOOOOO HOOOOOO, Yeah !!!!!

I honestly did not think I would pass.
:woot: :congrats: :congrats:

Rock on brother engineer!!!

Back