Virginia PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is pretty amazing to finally have something we have been diligently perusing since our college days. Now I am left with wondering what's next!

Very true! Ive been asking myself whats next too. I guess for now until I figure it out I'll enjoy this accomplishment!

I don't see my name on the DPOR, should I call them now or should I wait until next week?

I don't see my name on the DPOR, should I call them now or should I wait until next week?
Call them. You may be a victim of the "We don't have your Rules and Regulations test" issue.

That's when they do not have the results of your Rules and Regulations test (from when you submitted your application), and they do not issue you a license yet, even if you passed the test . They have been pretty bad about notifying applicants and licensees about this in the past.

Call them. You may be a victim of the "We don't have your Rules and Regulations test" issue.

That's when they do not have the results of your Rules and Regulations test (from when you submitted your application), and they do not issue you a license yet, even if you passed the test . They have been pretty bad about notifying applicants and licensees about this in the past.
I just called. They said not all the names are posted online yet and call them again if I still don't see my name after this Friday.

I hope they didn't lose my Regulation test.

I got a letter today saying that I had not taken the board's regulations exam. Fortunately, they sent an exam for me to fill out. How did I not know about this exam before today, and why can I find no mention of it on the VA DPOR website? Nonetheless, I will answer the questions, send it in and get my license sooner or later. :(

I am ordering my stamp today and see that we may omit the leading zero in the six digit number. I am wondering if this is common practice or should I include it?

I am ordering my stamp today and see that we may omit the leading zero in the six digit number. I am wondering if this is common practice or should I include it?
Some of my coworkers are licensed. I am going to ask around and see if they omitted leading zero.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just talked to a coworker. He has the leading zero on his stamp. I think I will do the same.

Back