Virginia PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I'll post here now that I'm done running around like and idiot! I passed, results are up on PCS, haven't checked NCEES or received an email yet.
How did it show on the pcs website, did the pending section go away? was it grouped with the FE exam?
The first "fail" was from October (I didn't take the FE in VA)

Pending Examinations

No examinations are pending.

Exam Results

Virginia PE Exam

Fail

Virginia PE Exam

Test Date: 04/13/2012

Pass

Thanks hoping PA is next

I PASED!! Failed in October, pased in round two! VA, Electrical & Electronics

Now how long does it take to get a license number? Do I have to wait two months for my official license?

I PASED!! Failed in October, pased in round two! VA, Electrical & Electronics

Now how long does it take to get a license number? Do I have to wait two months for my official license?
Yeah, I think so. My co-worker didn't get his for a while after he passed his.

hmm - a friend got told his score was 92% a few years ago. did this change?
I think they changed around 2005. I believe when I took the FE in October 2005 it was the first time they didn't give scores, but I could be completely wrong.

I think they changed around 2005. I believe when I took the FE in October 2005 it was the first time they didn't give scores, but I could be completely wrong.
You are correct in 2005 they stopped reporting actual scores and only that you received a passing score.

You are correct in 2005 they stopped reporting actual scores and only that you received a passing score.
interesting - this guy took the exam in 2009 or 2010. Maybe he got the score because he did so well? LOL

interesting - this guy took the exam in 2009 or 2010. Maybe he got the score because he did so well? LOL
maybe you get it with your official documentation from DPOR?? I will ask some of my co-workers

Back in 2009, results were release only by DPOR and it took around 11 weeks to have our names posted on its website. Letter came about 3 days later.

Latest posts

Back