VERMONT - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My license arrived in the mail today!!!!!

Not the clebratory certificate, but the actual, physical license.

It says,

State of Vermont

The Board of Professional Enginering

grants this license as a

Professional Engineer

Environmental

Matthew A. (name), PE (it really sayd PE!!!)

Adress

Lic No., Effective Date, Expiration Date, etc.

Signed by the Secretary of State (or at least an e-sig of her)

I have a license!!!!! Yeah!!!!! :???: :woot:

Great, I want to see it today at Long Trail. Mine should arrive today also but probably when we're toasting ourselves.

So did you order your stamp now???? :beerchug

XM is great. Although I do lose the signal briefly in travels in the Green Mountain state.

I tend to listen to Channel 12 and 150 for laughs.

The Mrs. thought that pretty funny about homebrewing and then the XM radio!!

Hey VTS - the clock is ticking. I started making my beer on Sunday. So, in 4-6 weeks it'll be ready and we will have to schedule more libations.

Also, I framed my license yesterday. That was a fun time. It's sitting on my desk staring at me. :thumbsup:

Great, what did you brew?

By framing the license, did you get the big celebratory certificate or did you frame the green computer card? :read:

If it is the big certificate, I'm still waiting for mine. :mail:

I did send a letter to Loris requesting a copy of my file to send to NCEES Record Center to be ready for multiple state licenses.

I haven't gotten my big wall certificate either. So, I called the Board today.

I was told they are all done, but need the Board's signatures. The next meeting isn't until September 7, so we won't get them until sometime after that.

:suicide:

Well, my wall certificate came in the mail yesterday. And boy was I disappointed.

It wasn't bend or folded, and my name was spelled correctly. But, it's basically just a white piece of standard bond printer paper. No heavy bond paper, or parchment colored, or even an ornate font. It's just kinda standard type font.

My boss got licensed here a few years ago, and while his certificate isn't as fancy as some of his other states, it's much nicer than mine.

Major disappointment. I got my NH certificate coming at some point, and those are real fancy from the ones I've seen.

I kinda just wanted this one to be a little more special, as it's my first state and the one where I took the test. :sniff:

Yep, got my VT wall certificate yesterday also. It was not bent as it was sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard but is plain. Only bright thing on it is the gold state seal. VT doesn't get too fancy but I still will frame it and hang it my office. I'm going to dig out my college degree and hang that on the wall also.

Hey frazil and petermcc - there's a spot in this thread reserved whenever you hear back...

vermont.jpg

He needs to make that clear or wait until the results are actually coming in.

I knew who started the thread and, except for this thread, enjoy most all of his communications.

THanks VT! I can't believe it's already Dec. It actually went by pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back