VERMONT - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dang, that banner is going to be a mile long! well done guys :claps: :???: :claps:

That is wonderful news! IF I find out I didn't pass, I will still be happy all my new friends did. Have one on me. :beerchug

Well, I actually meant have a beer and I'm buying. But since you can't send me a bill for your bar tab, just use your imagination. I have done body shots in the past with strangers. But you aren't a stranger now, you are a friend. Too bad! Your loss! Have fun celebrating!!

Congrats VTSkier and VTEnviro! :claps:

The long frustrating wait is over for you guys. Savor the moment. Hopefully PA will have the results today. According to what I've read from this site and "the other board"'s site, VT and PA got their results on the same day last time. We must be getting ours soon.

Congrats VTSkier and VTEnviro! :claps:
The long frustrating wait is over for you guys. Savor the moment. Hopefully PA will have the results today. According to what I've read from this site and "the other board"'s site, VT and PA got their results on the same day last time. We must be getting ours soon.
Not to burst your bubble (and I certainly hope you're correct), but VT and PA arriving on the same day last exam must've been a fluke.

PA is handled by EES and as far as I know - VT is not.

Not one EES handled state has posted any results that I've seen.

I just got a call from Patty. I had left a message the other day but she was out for a few days. So she was just getting back to me now.

Anyway, the state got their results today. She said she is processing a backload of work at this point, but will issue us license numbers and instructions about ordering stamps next week. I assume our names will get on the web database then too.

Certificates will follow at a later date. They need to print those on official paper and have the board members sign it. But, the certificate is basically window dressing. The stuff next week is the important stuff.

:claps:

Hey VTS - I just checked the Vermont OPR website.

They've added some new licensees as of Friday. According to Patty, she was going to file a backlog of licenses by reciprocity last week, then issue us new folks numbers this week.

Seems like they are on target so far...shouldn't be long.

Yeah, I've been checking the website daily. Haven't seen my name come up. Waiting to order my stamp and the matching tattoo! :woot:

I did the PE database download from the OPR site. They were on #8791, issued mid-April, for weeks.

I checked today, and saw some new names added as of last Friday.

So, with those out of the way, we're next I guess.

I've been thinking I'd get the cattle brand instead of the tatoo. This way everyone will know it's hands off my draftsman! ;guns;

Just checked, 11:49 am, the VT website OPR database. It is down for maintenance, so I wonder if that means they are updating the database with new license numbers???? :read:

Hey Vermonters (all 2 of us), big news on the PE front.

For one thing, license numbers have been issued. The database on the website is down right now. But I called the PE Board, I was told previously they were to have been issued last week.

I was told licenses were added to the system on 7/5, and that the letters were also mailed out that day. Where I am, that probably means I'll receive it tomorrow.

The bigger news, Patty is no longer the PE Board secretary! :blink: I think we singlehandedly drove her away with all the phone calls.

Actually, it looks like what happened was they split engineering and surveying into two offices.

The new lady seemed very nice and helpful though.

Oh, and the phone number changed.

I just got back from vacation last night and checked the website for the state and it was down for maintenance. Checked this morning before leaving home for work, still down.

Checked just now, up and I see I've been added and have a license number!! I can now order my stamp!!

VTEnviro - got your email, will reply soon. We were camping on vacation and I was banned from my electronics, limited to checking the Blackberry once a day for emergencies, etc.

Too bad about Patty, she was great.

So I just checked the PE database.

It looks like 29 licenses were issued on 7/5/06.

I think there were about +/-45 people or so taking the exam in VT this time around, so it looks like as a state, our passing rate for all disciplines was somewhere between 2/3 and 3/4. Not bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back