VERMONT - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VTskier

I just got my mail here in VT and there was no letter. Tomorrow's the day for sure...I can't stand it anymore :suicide:

Last edited:
I so thought you were popping on to announce the letter arrived...

We have an office in your neck of the woods. I'll just have them go dig up a road to make your commute miserable! :thumbsup:

You know, it's a good thing I carpooled today, I so would have spent my lunch break driving home to check the mail.

No, I just got in from my lunchtime 25 mile bike ride, actually added some today to 27 miles just to help relieve some stress and anxity over this letter. I'm still leaaving at 3:30 (I'm the boss, my boss is officed in Atlanta, so I do what I want) to take up a vigil for the postal person.

****, 25 at lunchtime? Nice.

I did 16 after work yesterday and felt happy about it. I need a road bike. Riding a mtn bike on the road is so much extra work.

I got my fingers crossed the letter is there today!

Can't, somebody ordered up some road construction on me :rotfl:

On my way.... :???:

No letter, Rutland, maybe on your side of the state it maybe there.... :suicide:

:suicide:

Guess we ain't doing Long Trail this weekend.

:suicide:

Maybe some :ruh: for good measure.

But definitely no :???:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a beer, then another, then rode the mower around. Dude, it's gotta be tomorrow!! I checked, cdouble checked the mail, shook out the magazines, ads, etc to see if it got stuck. :wtf: WHERE IS IT???????????????????

hEY, ARE WE THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE FROM vt HERE ON THIS SITE? tHERE WERE ABOUT 50 TAKING THE EXAM. oops, left caps lock on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back