VEGAS - OCT 19th - Jimmy Buffett

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
So i posted this in the STB Vegas thread - any takers on this?

I wonder if he does his full show or a 2 hour condensed version?

I have to see how I do in my next Vegas trip (June) before deciding when to go back.  Depending on whether I go broke or not.

Its not gambling if you know you are going to win!

We are going in April - this Jimmy Buffett was a surprise but its on our concert bucket lists sort of..  Man we went last June and it was F'm Hot!!

Its not gambling if you know you are going to win!

We are going in April - this Jimmy Buffett was a surprise but its on our concert bucket lists sort of..  Man we went last June and it was F'm Hot!!

Yeah we went in mid-July last year and it hit 116.  Hopefully this June will be a little better, considering it's been fairly cold there so far this year.

I saw him last summer at Coors, and two summers ago at Wrigley. I think I'll probably not do this concert. He hasn't put out anything new since "Songs from St. Elsewhere"

my real preference would be to see him in Key West but I don't even know if he does those shows anymore - I mainly just enjoy day drinking and such in Vegas.. Life is short so I was just trying to get people together :D

Fudge.. Guns n F' n Roses coming to Caesars Palace November... if I had of known I would have passed on Buffet!

Anyone seen them recently? Are they all fat and bald? Saw them in my youth.. and it was pretty awesome...

The reunited GnR played Gillette Stadium not too long ago.  I didn't go but the reviews (both in the press and from people I know that went) said they were great.

A  million years ago I saw Aerosmith at an outdoor venue here in MA.  We were standing outside of the main seating area having a beer and decided we just hang out until the backup band was done.  They were some new band called Guns n Roses.  Sounded ok but we didn't go in and watch.  Wish I had.

Fuck! Cheapest tix is $300 bucks

EA!

Well I will have to rely on my memories from the 1990 concert in Birmingham....

Yeah it's crazy what some of these old performers are getting for tickets.  The Eagles are doing a couple shows in Vegas too, and they are also $300 and up each.

Stones at Gillette stadium (coming up July 7th) costs over $100 to get in the door (nose bleeds and furthest away from the stage).  What I would consider as "decent" seats are $300-$400+

I was logged in when they came open and the resellers snatched them up, so the original price for cheap seats was $150 - which I would have paid!

I may still even buy some of these with some "Mileage Money" cause I know they bride really wants to go!

anyone caught Sting lately?  He is coming to Vegas early summer.. I mainly just need some Vegas and its a good way to convince the wifey to go..

Sure all the PNW folks coming into Vegas and bringing the corona virus with them!

We are prolly going to pass unless this all dies down in the next few weeks 😞

Scaredy cat. Live a little. Or should I say viva a little

Back