UCSD PE Mechanical Review

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never took that class, but am a UCSD alum and just took a six sigma class through UCSD extension. The six sigma class was really good, and UCSD has a very good reputation... so it is probably a good course.

That's good to hear. I was leaning toward this option as it fits better with my schedule and study habits, so the input is reassuring. Thanks.

I took the PPI review course which was offered in Irvine at the time. I recommend it. The best thing about the review course was the directed course of study and the little insights into the test. Hopefully the UCSD course is similar. I would recommend inquiring into how long the UCSD instructor(s) have been in the test prep business. I know the instructor for PPI has been doing it for about 20 years.

I took the PPI review course which was offered in Irvine at the time. I recommend it. The best thing about the review course was the directed course of study and the little insights into the test. Hopefully the UCSD course is similar. I would recommend inquiring into how long the UCSD instructor(s) have been in the test prep business. I know the instructor for PPI has been doing it for about 20 years.
Cool -- thx for the tip.

Back