TX-PE results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The closer the date gets, the worse the waiting is. It's going to take some serious splaining to convince me that an 80 question scan-tron test needs 2 months to be graded.

And I've read all the explanations, but they're pretty weak. If its truly pass/fail, then the obvious pass/fail scores can be turned around within a week. Just frustrating. Nothing ya'll haven't heard before.

The closer the date gets, the worse the waiting is. It's going to take some serious splaining to convince me that an 80 question scan-tron test needs 2 months to be graded.
And I've read all the explanations, but they're pretty weak. If its truly pass/fail, then the obvious pass/fail scores can be turned around within a week. Just frustrating. Nothing ya'll haven't heard before.
Look at the bright side...if they turned out the results in two weeks and you failed then you would be studying all over again a lot sooner. I am enjoying this break from Lindberg's crap.

The results took 53 days for the April '10 examination. We've been waiting 44. 9 More days = results Dec 22nd.

I downloaded the latest FE roster and my name is no longer there... I wonder if this means anything.
Is anyone else missing?

http://www.tbpe.state.tx.us/downloads.htm#roster

Mine is also missing and my EIT doesn't expire until 2014.

NEVERMIND...I found it. For some reason, the top part of the list is in order by EIT#, but the other half is out of order.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had that incentive before I took the test this time around. I was just iterating it on the board

On a side note, how bout that Texans game tonight, got to sit in the nosebleed section but nevertheless good game, you should have seen the crowd after they made that 2 point conversion. Too bad they lost in overtime

On a side note, how bout that Texans game tonight, got to sit in the nosebleed section but nevertheless good game, you should have seen the crowd after they made that 2 point conversion. Too bad they lost in overtime
I'm a Texans fan too /facepalm

Does NCEES email results for Texas PE takers? If so, do they usually e-mail the results before TBPE gets it?

Does NCEES email results for Texas PE takers? If so, do they usually e-mail the results before TBPE gets it?
They have not in the past, but since this time was the first "My NCEES" exam (I think), I do not know. I know in April, it was TBPE that notified pass/fail.

I think we'll see other states have results for several days before Texas, unless the My NCEES works out. That's how it's been in the past.

Back