TX-PE results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I can officially write off today for any results to come out. Must be nice to have that much control on people's careers.

If I have to take the test again in the spring I am going to go home and freeze myself like Cartman when he was waiting for the Nintendo Wii to come out

Latest from Texas Board insider (via Yahoo group)

We are still waiting for the exam results.When NCEES has them ready, examinees will receive pass/fail results as well as

diagnostic reports, if applicable, from NCEES. Texas will post the numeric

scores for individuals to check on our website at the same time (or as soon as

we can get them in the system).
So it sounds to me like the pass/fail results should first be available through "My NCEES" or an email directly from NCEES and the scores will be available later on the TBPE site.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sure is what it sounds like. :)

I have my NCEES account page on about a 15 minute reload schedule. lol.

Not me. I'm just lurking on these boards waiting for people to start saying their results are in, so I can properly gird my loins before logging on to NCEES or checking my email.

Not me. I'm just lurking on these boards waiting for people to start saying their results are in, so I can properly gird my loins before logging on to NCEES or checking my email.
Yeah, I'm a lurker too, checking each site once or twice per day. I appreciate everyone else doing the legwork. The people at the Board Offices must hate this time of year. Good luck everyone!

Yeah, I'm a lurker too, checking each site once or twice per day. I appreciate everyone else doing the legwork. The people at the Board Offices must hate this time of year. Good luck everyone!
I've contacted the MN board and NCEES to ask about results. Let's keep the pressure on and maybe they will give out the results.

I've contacted the MN board and NCEES to ask about results. Let's keep the pressure on and maybe they will give out the results.
Yeah! That'll do it! Keep pestering them so they have to deal with all the phone calls and e-mails instead of focusing on getting the results out. Great idea!

[SIZE=8pt]Now, where did I put that darn sarcasm font?[/SIZE]

Yeah! That'll do it! Keep pestering them so they have to deal with all the phone calls and e-mails instead of focusing on getting the results out. Great idea!

[SIZE=8pt]Now, where did I put that darn sarcasm font?[/SIZE]
You obvisouly skipped this course in engineering... Current always takes the path of least resistance. So if the resistance is least by posting the results, then that is the path that they will want to take.

You obvisouly skipped this course in engineering... Current always takes the path of least resistance. So if the resistance is least by posting the results, then that is the path that they will want to take.
Do you legitamately think they have the results and just aren't releasing them to screw with us? :tardbang:

Do you legitamately think they have the results and just aren't releasing them to screw with us? :tardbang:
Of course, with today's technology how long do you think it takes to grade and process scrantron tests? I mean come on, Google knows what you want before you even finish typing.

Of course, with today's technology how long do you think it takes to grade and process scrantron tests? I mean come on, Google knows what you want before you even finish typing.
This is the baffling part. You can feed the sheets into a machine and it grades it for you. TEACHERS ARE OBSOLETE AND HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY HEARTLESS AUTOMATONS. TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW YOU INFERNAL MACHINES.

This is the baffling part. You can feed the sheets into a machine and it grades it for you. TEACHERS ARE OBSOLETE AND HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY HEARTLESS AUTOMATONS. TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW YOU INFERNAL MACHINES.
The infernal machines know more than what you want them to know, it is called big brother 1984.

Technically, the machine only scans the answers. It's got nothing to do with the grading. I know it's frustrating to you newbies, but those of us who have been around here for awhile have learned that it's a lot more involved than just scanning the sheets.

Technically, the machine only scans the answers. It's got nothing to do with the grading. I know it's frustrating to you newbies, but those of us who have been around here for awhile have learned that it's a lot more involved than just scanning the sheets.
Please tell us more ole wise one since you have been to this rodeo more than once. And please forgive us newbies for our ingnorance....... Come on, brother wake up. Don't you think if today's computers can tell everything about us, real time, they can scan & grade a scantron sheet.

Back