TX-PE results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I refuse to believe that whatever they are doing could not be done more efficiently by robots. Of course, I believe that about most people. God how I hate humans.

As long as humans write the examination it will always take a human to determine the actual passing score. The robot will only determine if the test taker filled in the same bubble as the person that filled out the answer guide. The robot cannot determine if a question is misleading, too specific, or possibly has multiple possible answers. If we ever get to the point where the robot writes the test questions there won't be any use in having Human PEs and we'll all be relegated to drilling for gear oil and lithium.

I don't think anyone wants their test graded straight against the answer key, I know I don't. The process listed above leads me to believe there is a possibility of questions being thrown out, partial credit, or dual correct answers. It also describes NCEES reviewing ALL the written complaints and problem challenges for 20+ different exams administered at countless locations across the country(world?) and sending the results out at one time. Sounds like a pretty daunting task.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now who thinks Bud light should make a real American genius commercial on the NCEES test grader?

Now who thinks Bud light should make a real American genius commercial on the NCEES test grader?
speaking of bud light...Since the interstate from st. louis runs right along my path to work I travel amoungst them often. their trucks/drivers are good indicators for road conditions in the winter months here. If I can get behind a bud/bud light truck I can get to work/home will little trouble on the icy/snowy roads.

They take driving their precious cargo very seriously!!

What was the date and time (CST) for last years results in TX? I am arguing with another EIT over here when results might be out this year

What was the date and time (CST) for last years results in TX? I am arguing with another EIT over here when results might be out this year
Got an idea. Instead of waiting around talking things that really don't matter lets educate ourselves on what is really going on.

Check it out.

I'm not sure about the time, but last year's results were released on December 18th, 56 days after the exam was administered on October 23rd (a week earlier than this year). The results for the April 2010 exam took only 53 days, however if you read some of the other threads on this board, there is some talk that the results will be delayed because of technical difficulties at NCEES.

I don't think it'll be today (but we could get lucky). So, Happy Friday!

Lance, from TBPE, gives good updates in the Yahoo forum.
When I was waiting for my grades, I kept going to the following websites and entering my information to see if I either passed or was already in the TBPE PE list.

TBPE Check Your Grades Website:

TBPE Exam Grades

TBPE PE Search:

TBPE PE Search
Your check your gardes link almost gave me a heart attack! I had clicked on it earlier, and when i looked later, there it was! I quickly entered my information, just to find out it is still showing April list and had no information on me lol.
Hahahahaha, slow down hoss

Back