Turtleneck or crew?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you prefer?

• Turtleneck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • crew neck

• V-neck

• Cardigan

• Dickie

• None of the above

• Total voters

PE-ness

Advanced Member
Reaction score
It's that time of year again, when we all have to bundle up to keep from freezing, even including around our heads. Which brings me to the all-important question of this poll: turtleneck, or crew?

Personally, I'm a crew. I've never even tried a turtleneck, and I'm not sure it's even an option, when I get right down to it. Still, I often wonder if I'm missing out on any of the fun those turtleneck guys are having.

How about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
You're talking sweaters, right?????

In which case, you should have had an option for "none of the above".

They all just make me itchy. And that's an itch that can be awkward to scratch.

Good points, all. Actually, I suppose, truth be told, I also prefer the so-called "V-neck".

I will modify. If nothing else, I am flexible.

Usually.

That doesn't offer as much protection, though. It's best to go with a latex materi...

... wait a minute...

I am a big time sweater wearer. Its one of my favorite parts of winter. I prefer the crew neck although I do occasionally go with the V-neck.

Turtle necks on my long sleeve winter running shirts are the way to go (Nike Pro Combat makes a great turtle neck for running in).

I prefer v-neck in most things sweater/shirt. I have broad shoulders and v neck help make my shoulds look smaller

I have the feeling that this thread has nothing to do with the official title. Am I thinking too much into it or there is more than meet the eye?

Regardless... :GotPics:

I used to wear a hat to keep my head warm, but I've gotten away from that in recent years. It always left my head all sweaty and my hair a matted up mess.
True, but it does offer you an awful lot of protection since the weatherwoman rarely knows for sure if conditions are right for the development of a storm. These storms can be life-changing since they take 9 months to fully develop and last a lifetime.

Who needs a sweater? First day of winter, and it's gonna be 85 degrees here!

Latest posts

Back