Today I Learned...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I learned that on my iPhone/iPad, when your typing text somewhere, if you press and hold the space bar it turns it into a touchpad. Makes it waayyy easier to edit when you can go exactly where you need to go rather than fat fingering it over and over again.

Holy crap, I was today years old when I learned this works on Android too!

The cheeses that come with those Hilshirie Farm meat and cheese sets are absolutely the worst cheese on the planet. Velveeta and cheese wiz are better cheeses than this stuff. Just throw that crap away.

The kid ate all the summer sausages, and I figured I’d try the cheeses and crackers. Now I know why they weren’t eaten.

IMO Dan the Sausageman has the best summer sausage. And the best sweet hot mustard!

^Yeah that stuff is garbage! I got one of those over Christmas and dug into it, expecting a delicious, savory snack and it was just trash.

Not sure - I also have fond memories of those things, so I can only assume that they dropped in quality over recent years.

It's probably both. The extra processing in the cheeses to make them last longer caused a significant drop in quality/taste.

I don't send these to friends and family anymore. Previous office gatherings are another story all together.

Back