Today I Learned...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilheldp_PE

PE, LEED AP, SPAM KING
Reaction score
This is a place to put random knowledge you just heard about...whether it's relatively new knowledge to the world, or you've just been living under a rock for an unspecified amount of time.

I'll start.  TIL...

There is a "non-specific currency" symbol known as the "scarab". Sauce. 

¤

Last edited by a moderator:
What if I can't really give anything to this thread because I know everything already and, therefore, can't post anything I just learned? :(  

Jackie Gleason was actor Jason Patric’s grandfather.

The Hustler was on yesterday so I read the wiki page on Jackie Gleason

Last edited by a moderator:
(yesterday) I learned that both  Bradley Cooper and "white Doug" from The Hangover were in the Mathew McConaughey movie Failure to Launch

It has Terry Bradshaw in it?    :burgerking:

- mainly just trying to keep the wife's sanity by watching anything other than the never ending news about her line of work and the never ending angry group rn texts that run 24-7 :(

It has Terry Bradshaw in it?    :burgerking:

- mainly just trying to keep the wife's sanity by watching anything other than the never ending news about her line of work and the never ending angry group rn texts that run 24-7 :(
a very white pasty @ss naked terry bradshaw!!!!!!  Almost need sunglasses for that scene

i am not sure where dleg got his information from but I believe it is false.

Back