Tmckeon's freaky rant and post pad

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been commissioned to comb the internet for new smilies and post them at random
sboronedk9.gif

Here's one for you --->
806.gif

If you twist my arm, I might tell you where I am finding them
wink.gif

JR
Already found out where you are finding them. Find some or make some original ones.

eck05.gif

1244.gif

1106.gif

fest30.gif

050.gif
(for frazil)

sport23.gif
(for DVINNY)

sport25.gif
(me beating up VT...both skinny guys)

sterb032.gif
rauch12.gif
(for SapperPE)

527.gif
(for Dleg)

Just really busy RleonPE. Didn't mean to wait to call back.

Having fun here with a few posts though.

bek014.gif

OK, OK - I was a little green and overly cocky back then - but I've learned the errors in my ways and made some life changes. Ironically, my professional expertise has increased at the same rate as my humility, so these types of posts will cease.

peace-hand-buddy-icon.gif

OK, OK - I was a little green and overly cocky back then - but I've learned the errors in my ways and made some life changes.
You were cocky back then but have made some life changes??

Are you trying to tell us that you are now Thomasina ?? :f_115m_e45d7af:

:eek:hmy:
13.gif

JR

Last edited:
You were cocky back then but have made some life changes??
Are you trying to tell us that you are now Thomasina ?? :f_115m_e45d7af:

:eek:hmy:
13.gif

JR
sometimes we need to evaluate our lives and whats important. I am man enough to admit I had faults - it's the way He made me. Self realization such as this has made me a success in my personal and professional life. I'm just trying to spread my good fortune.

sometimes we need to evaluate our lives and whats important. I am man enough to admit I had faults - it's the way He made me. Self realization such as this has made me a success in my personal and professional life. I'm just trying to spread my good fortune.
:eek:rlyflag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy, this is like that goofy Lost show or something. . .

uhhh. . . .welcome? back?. . . .. . .. I'm sure the not-so-silent majority will take it from here. . . .

I guess that means your awesome? The only thing I'll give the Europeans is that they have better candy. That's it.

Back