This thread needs pictures!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cement

gray haired dude
Reaction score
Bikini Lawn Service

thisthreadisuselessvl4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Actually, the company offering the services has a Website with Pictures Presented in a Slideshow

I was closely inspecting the photographs and noticed that she is not wearing the appropriate level of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) warranted by the job. I wonder if her company has done a Job Safety Analysis (JSA) for this lawn mowing position or has a handbook on Hazards in the Workplace??
5.gif

JR

noticed that she is not wearing the appropriate level of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) warranted by the job
Sadly... when I heard about this, I was wondering how long it would be before this guy gets sued for some injury on the job from someone running over a beer can that was thrown into the yard by the group of guys "observing" the work being done.

I mow the lawn in shorty shorts and a sports bra... does that count? Sorry guys, no pictures :)

but don't tell the neighbors that I am going commando!
Ummm ... yeah. That is probably a good idea. Especially considering you will be roasting like a turkey. I am not sure they will want to know you are 'done' by the small thingie that pops out.

:Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

JR

In the pic of the chic with the voluptuous body cutting the grass, my thought is turnover must be pretty high for the company. Think about it. Do you think a woman with that kind of body really has to work for a living? Especially hard labor.

Ed

I think you underestimate fulfillment in work and love of lawn care. I'm going to go cut the grass right now. Where did I leave my bra?

MANbikini.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with guys drooling over girls kissing each other? I really don't get it! I understand (sort of) the fascination with the last picture, but I would think that girl-on-girl action would piss guys off since they're not getting any of that!

Latest posts

Back