This thread needs pictures!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's with guys drooling over girls kissing each other? I really don't get it! I understand (sort of) the fascination with the last picture, but I would think that girl-on-girl action would piss guys off since they're not getting any of that!
I think it has to do with the thought that the guy will get invited in.

It's kind of like the strange attraction for guys to watch a girl fight, they think they might kiss.

It's something that was left in the deep parts of our psychie (sp?) from the cro-magnon days.

I was just posting those for the sake of posting, but I think some people may think it is an indicator of a woman’s "promiscuity"

Certainly not me of course, I respect all the chicks, I mean women, etc.. ;)

I am NOT a Florida State fan... but great googley moogley.
Oh dear, not this again. The girl on the left in that FSU picture is named Jenn Sterger. Going into a commercial break on a Monday night football game between Miami and FSU a couple of years ago the camera panned over the crowd and stopped here

fsubabes1fa6.jpg

Actually, the camera seemed to stop on these fine young ladies going into and out of every commercial break for the rest of the game (I wonder why).

Anyway, pictures of Jenn and her friends spread like wildfire through the internet after that, it seems they are not at all shy. Jenn was able parlay this moment of recognition into more then just 15 minutes of fame. She had her own (terrible) column for a while on SI.com - and apparently still does (click here to read mindless drivel). She and two of the other FSU girls went on to do a Maxim photo shoot a few months later (Here) and I think Jenn ended up doing a Playboy photoshoot also, although I am not about to go hunting for those pictures here at work.

She now has her own website here http://www.jennsterger.com/ complete with a couple photo galleries.

Here are a few of the early pics that started it all...

...awwwww...

...forget it. Imageshack is sucking wind right now. I'll post more pics later.

Just do a google search if you really can't wait.

Are these out of your personal stash? or shrine?
Shit, doesn't matter, just keep 'em comin'...
I have an alter in my basement set up to worship these fine ladies....

...just kidding, I don't have a basement. ;)

These are out of my 'personal stash'. Right after that Miami - FSU game these pictures started popping up on Warchant.com, which is the FSU sports message board. Well they quickly spread to other message boards, including the Georgia Tech sports message board which I frequent. I felt I couldn't keep pictures like this to just message board dwellers, so I downloaded them and emailed them to everyone I thought would appreciate them (and ladies, before you say that's just creepy - Jenn was promoting the distribution of these pictures, the recognition has served her well).

After downloading them I certainly wasn't going to delete them, so I burned 'em to a CD and stuck them in a desk drawer. And that's where they have remained until today, when RG's post restored my memory of the stash I had buried somewhere. It's probably been two years since I've seen these pictures, so it's like looking at them again for the very first time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back