Thinking of taking General In october...thoughts?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don

Reaction score
What are your thoughts...my BS is ME. But i know thats why I didnt pass. I did really good on the 1st half but the 2nd not so good.

What are your thoughts...my BS is ME. But i know thats why I didnt pass. I did really good on the 1st half but the 2nd not so good.
It's really up to you to decide. You can pass either section as long as you study. Give it a couple of weeks and let your gut decide which way to go. Do not second-guess your gut, otherwise, you will worry about whether you made the right decision every time you crack open a book to study and likely during the exam.

Personally, I did not want to take the general afternoon exam because there were certain subjects that I didn't study - circuits, dynamics, thermo, etc. Those are all on the morning exam, but I took my chances. As a side note, studying for the CE afternoon exam forced me to learn material that has been useful in my career.

Back