~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been nice here. Seems like the pollen is finally starting to calm down just a hair.

We had a hellacious storm come out of nowhere last evening. Sky turned black quickly, followed by thunder, then a squall of rain and marble sized hail. I'm scared to go outside and examine my car's paint.

71 and sunny with a few clouds; supposed to get up to the mid 80's.

It keeps threatening to storm out here, but it never follows through. Kind of like the scammer that nearly got me on marketplace.

the predicted storms sort of went around us yesterday and it is supposed to rain again most of the day tomorrow...still to be determined, but the threat was enough to cancel a site walk.

Looked like storms yesterday but never happened, looks like storms again today but only showing 50% chance later in the day with possible hail.

the day of storms is looking to be only about a couple hours of rain...there is still hope for this evenings two baseball/softball games

Was super muggy here yesterday.. to step outside was to sweat. Then very thunderous storms last night and this morning woke me up several times. Severe flooding all over, some areas got 6" of rain overnight!

The heat yesterday was brutal, AC could barely keep up in the house, and today is supposed to be worse. Thunder storming now, but still supposed to hit 102°F today :poop:🥵

Back