~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too my friend, me too. Our "normal" average temperatures are normally in the mid 30's. This year, at least 10 degrees colder on average.

Being unseasonably cold and wet for us, it was stated at work this morning that the first person to complain about the heat this summer gets a swift kick to the nuts.

It was in the 60s yesterday and they are calling for a winter storm starting tomorrow with the possibility of 4-6 inches of snow. If we don't get the snow, we're going to get freezing rain, so I prefer the snow if I have to choose. But damn I'd like spring to hurry the f' up!

Hey, looks like we're getting .25-.75" ice and then maybe some sleet. Yippee-doodles!

Dammit. Hope we just get cold rain.

Being unseasonably cold and wet for us, it was stated at work this morning that the first person to complain about the heat this summer gets a swift kick to the nuts.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I will not be complaining about such this year, nor will I tolerate it.

Woke up to freezing fog. I could barely see the house across the street. Somehow it's supposed to be 60 degrees by Wednesday :dunno:

Basically fog that coats everything in a layer of frost. All of the pine trees in the neighborhood looked like those fake white ones from Xmas.

Forecast calls for ice/sleet tomorrow and up to 3" of snow on Wednesday. The countdown to total city shutdown has begun...

49 here today, and I'm flying, so I'm changing into my shorts and sneakers. I hate being hot/uncomfortable on planes/in airports especially.

Forecast calls for ice/sleet tomorrow and up to 3" of snow on Wednesday. The countdown to total city shutdown has begun...

Ugh, I'm supposed to fly through there on Thursday on my way to AZ (where it's supposed to be 85 on Saturday).

I think by Thursday we'll be good. The panic has set in already though. The bread and milk isles of the grocery stores are already empty. There was a shooting earlier in Lawrenceville (suburb of Atlanta) and the speculation was it was over bread...

:eek:hmy:

^Stepped out into 19F weather here yesterday and felt the same way. Supposed to be -12F here tonight.

Looks like I'll be out tomorrow and maybe the day after unless it changes drastically. Calling for .5-1.0" ice now.

Latest posts

Back