The Walking Dead

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else wonder what kind of 'meat' was being grilled?

They showed a whole pile of picked clean human bones when they walked by. It wasn't exactly a subtle hint.

Yep, but the thought had crossed my mind before things went south there...

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed the bones part, will check that on the DVR out of curiousity, was it just before Rick noticed the watch?

^^^My son says the people at Terminus are cannibals and I think he is right. Had the thought since the previous episode when Glenn and Maggie arrived and they were cooking something at the entrance. Also saw the bones part, which can be taken as a confirmation of that suspicion, or not. The question is how Rick and the Gang are going to turn the tide. After what Rick did to the Claim Bandits his statement, "They are screwing the wrong people" is somehow interesting after a very boring and slow season.

I thought cannibal/cult after seeing the candle room and the bones. I'm thinking somehow Carol and Tyrese will play a big part in them getting out. Show up right as the fight starts and surprise them enough to turn the tide or something like that.

Definitely cannibals. Thought that when I saw the grille. Knew that when they ran past human rib cages. I love that they killed the bad guy biker gang. I thought we would have to put up with that dude for a whole season. I guess I'll be back, but I thought Ricks last line was pretty corny. Uh, dude you've just been disarmed and herded into a rail car without so much as harming one of the bad people eaters. I think they've got you right where they want you. Not much of a threat any more.

well they also have some token new characters to get eaten until they figure out a way to escape..

Im assuming Tyreese and Carol help in getting them out of a jam, and then hopefully Carol kills Rick for kicking her out of the club for violating the club policy on exclusive termination of people that are about to die and kill the rest..

^you love you some Carol? I'm hoping Glen gets tossed to the people eaters, dude gets on my nerves - and besides he's already supposed to be dead right?

Yes he died in the comics right after the prison fell...

I think they skipped that villain.. But he died cause Rick killed his buddy in the comics...

I'm pretty sure the skinny black guy is next to be eaten. He's the most expendable as far as the plot goes.

I can still remember Ross Perot saying that, wasn't it on the arsenic hall show?

The way the bones are just left laying out like that in a fenced area I suppose it could be a cage where they throw people to the walkers for sport, but I'm sure it's going to go the cannibal route.

I wonder how bad the "Walking Dead effect" is going to be in Hollywood now since the show has turned out to be so popular. I've already seen a couple stories about someone in a straight-to-video movie who previously "starred" in Walking Dead. Don't recognize them so you Google them and find out they were Zombie #18 in a show one week.

Back