The Walking Dead

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Season 3 much better. He kicks some teeth in instead of taking crap from everyone.

Yeah I missed setting it up on the DVR, have to wait till it (season 3) goes to Hulu or Netflix to catch up.

Son of a bitch, AMC ran a NYE marathon on the first half of S 3 & I still didn't have it scheduled on dvr! :smileyballs: Oh well, amazon's got em for video download

Son of a bitch, AMC ran a NYE marathon on the first half of S 3 & I still didn't have it scheduled on dvr! :smileyballs: Oh well, amazon's got em for video download
If your DVR is like ours and you can set it to record a series, set it to record but set it to do new shows and repeats. When I'm up to date I'll set it to just record the new ones so that way I don't end up recording a bunch of shows I've already seen, but if AMC ends up showing the first half in the middle of the night or something you'll be all set.

Walking Dead is one of the shows that was already set up to record from back in season 1 & 2 so I was fortunate enough to catch all of the first half of season 3 when I was home for R&R this last time. I should be getting home for good around the time the second half starts or a little after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Boondock Saints. But Murphy McManus doesn't make my tummy feel funny like when Daryl crossbows a zombie, rides off on his bike back to camp and then coos and coddles a baby.

The baby thing got a big thumbs down from me.

But I'm not big on babies anyway.

There's something about that bike that strikes me as not kosher. Never really paid close attention to it, but I have a feeling it is probably something like its a Yamaha engine in a chopper frame.

Unbelievable. My oldest son talked me into seeing the marathon and both, wifey and I, are hooked. I do not understand why since is the grossest thing I have ever watched. But found it interesting. Good story line. I guess this is the turn to the dark side.

sadly I looked at the comics (which are about 5 years ahead of the show) and he and Rick are still alive..

Kill Carl!

I really hate that kid for his hat alone.

Carl should have been killed off at the end of season 2.

Wtf w/ all the Carl hatin? Though I do find it funny that his dad's old police hat fits him that good

That black chica with the sword is lethal...I'd want her on my side.

QFT - I sure wouldn't be trying to force her out of the group esp now the Daryl's gone free-range w Merl

Back