The VTEnviro Memorial 73.4k

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipe.....

EDIT: ToP

:bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
see if I was a better sales person, I would bring up shakeology, lol
do you sell shakeology? i am always leery of MLM schemes.

it's free for me because I'm a military wife, other wise I would not be doing it (coach fees aren't worth it), I am what they consider an "inactive coach" as of about a week ago because I didn't make my sales goals
does it have soy in it?

It's not a soy based protein (I won't do those because they can mess up women's hormones), but it does have the typical warning that it is manufactured at a plant that also processes soy products.
so i am thinking of body by vi. they are soy based. not only will it mess up women it messes up dudes too. plus it will kill you.

before I started the Shakeology, I used a bobo brand whey powder from the grocery store

it's free for me because I'm a military wife, other wise I would not be doing it (coach fees aren't worth it), I am what they consider an "inactive coach" as of about a week ago because I didn't make my sales goals
does it have soy in it?

It's not a soy based protein (I won't do those because they can mess up women's hormones), but it does have the typical warning that it is manufactured at a plant that also processes soy products.
so i am thinking of body by vi. they are soy based. not only will it mess up women it messes up dudes too. plus it will kill you.

before I started the Shakeology, I used a bobo brand whey powder from the grocery store
have you noticed any changes in appetite or anything else for that matter, from using the Shake-O?

Kfox=camper
LOL! I used to actually get kicked in games for this. But it was sooo much fun pissing people off. It all started in the spin-off of Half-Life called Counter-Strike. Once I got that high powered rifle, it was basically over for the other team. LMAO!

A HA!!! Marketing against yourself!!!!! LIES!!!!

does it have soy in it?

have you noticed any changes in appetite or anything else for that matter, from using the Shake-O?

days I drink it for breakfast I typically miss my morning snack or only note to eat it based on the time... the days I drink it for dinner I generally don't want anything to eat between that and bedtime. I don't use a full scoop, that was too much for me and it caused a bit of bloating which was a negative, but the half scoop doesn't... I tend to eat more clean on it because when I don't there are consequences (if you get my drift) but that is the same as when I was full blown paleo... I usually mix it up as a smoothie, so while I have to watch my sugar intake with it, I have significantly increased my natural fiber consumption as well (I don't really believe in a "meal replacement concept" so I pair it with a HB egg and mix it up with fruit and low sugar almond milk and I don't really feel like it's replacing the full meal)

My path on it has been kind of screwy as far as meeting my fitness goals, so I can't raise the roof on it, however the last two weeks I have been VERY limited in my activity level and I haven't gained weight which I do think says something since I went from the 10K training, the body combat program to barely even walking around at work

wait it's pizza night at the frazil household!

anyone use those 10yr battery life smoke detectors?

I've had two smoke detectors fail from Kiddie. I'm looking to try something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back