The VTEnviro Memorial 73.4k

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
see if I was a better sales person, I would bring up shakeology, lol
Again, I don't mind it, but for the price, I can get something cheaper locally and save some $$ so I can buy more video games. LOL!!!!

KF likes to tell any potential customers the negatives just to ensure that I am given that extra bit of challenge to say how great they are...
Ugh, I'm not saying that either. You're so difficult some times!

Shakeology is great, and easy to use. If you buy it in bulk, it's a good deal. :thumbs:

Again, I don't mind it, but for the price, I can get something cheaper locally and save some $$ so I can buy more video games. LOL!!!!

KF likes to tell any potential customers the negatives just to ensure that I am given that extra bit of challenge to say how great they are...
Ugh, I'm not saying that either. You're so difficult some times!

Shakeology is great, and easy to use. If you buy it in bulk, it's a good deal. :thumbs:

lol...giving you a hard time

do you sell shakeology? i am always leery of MLM schemes.

it's free for me because I'm a military wife, other wise I would not be doing it (coach fees aren't worth it), I am what they consider an "inactive coach" as of about a week ago because I didn't make my sales goals
does it have soy in it?

It's not a soy based protein (I won't do those because they can mess up women's hormones), but it does have the typical warning that it is manufactured at a plant that also processes soy products.
so i am thinking of body by vi. they are soy based. not only will it mess up women it messes up dudes too. plus it will kill you.

Beer and wing night tonight. :)

Though I should really be doing homework and my final project :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back