The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
After more than 20 years, I've finally decided to tell the world what I witnessed in 1991, which I believe was one of the biggest turning point in popular music, and ultimately American society. I have struggled for a long time weighing the pros and cons of making this story public as I was reluctant to implicate the individuals who were present that day. So I've simply decided to leave out names and all the details that may risk my personal well being and that of those who were, like me, dragged into something they weren't ready for.

Between the late 80's and early 90’s, I was what you may call a “decision maker” with one of the more established company in the music industry. I came from Europe in the early 80’s and quickly established myself in the business. The industry was different back then. Since technology and media weren’t accessible to people like they are today, the industry had more control over the public and had the means to influence them anyway it wanted. This may explain why in early 1991, I was invited to attend a closed door meeting with a small group of music business insiders to discuss rap music’s new direction. Little did I know that we would be asked to participate in one of the most unethical and destructive business practice I’ve ever seen.

http://worldtruth.tv/the-secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music-and-destroyed-a-generation/

It's on the internet; it must be true.

I'm just glad my tin foil hat blocks out the evil signals that are rap music!

It sounds like it was written by a paranoid black man pretending to be a greedy white man trying to manipulate the black masses.

Edit: Plus I'm pretty sure there are several episodes of The Boondocks dealing with this conspiracy theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would anyone waste their time writing that?

And gangster rap really never made it to the airwaves (FCC). You had to actually go but it...

Maybe the CIA secretly distributed cd's I'm the projects at night?

Back