The NEW and IMPROVED 15K!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ with the right add-on, most if not all "IE only apps" will work in other browsers. Compatibility issues were only real problems during the Netscape Navigator days. ;)

Though I will say, the new IE10 actually runs pretty slick. MS is actually listening to enthusiasts for a change on what really needed to be improved upon.

^ with the right add-on, most if not all "IE only apps" will work in other browsers. Compatibility issues were only real problems during the Netscape Navigator days. ;)

Though I will say, the new IE10 actually runs pretty slick. MS is actually listening to enthusiasts for a change on what really needed to be improved upon.
<---- can't download anything higher than IE 8 on work computer anything newer wont work.

I'm done. I call uncle. These kids have worn me out. Mrs. NJ3 has a doctors appointment this evening so not only do I have day time duty, but also OT. in addition I cleaned the house for Thanksgiving and again because of the kids. I'm so done. I need a beer

Worst part is I only have 2 beers in the house. Time to mix with jameson.

So I have been waiting for responses and waiting on direction for my project for the last two weeks, now everyone has finally decided to look at the project and comment. Now I am swamped. but I am still not coming in on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back