The NEW and IMPROVED 15K!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I haven't been able to stomach tequila after my 21st birthday. THought I was gonna die.

The sorghum does make it a sweet beer, which I like. I used to enjoy like a dark / red - Killians type of beer, or even a good hoppy wheat.

Then my joints acted like I was 80 and changing my diet seemed to help, so I'm about a year into "avoiding" gluten and I don't miss it... I miss beer.

we need to discuss some meals... I aim for gluten free as much as possible

Edit: top!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking the dog out to water the plant or tree of his choice post

Yeah, I haven't been able to stomach tequila after my 21st birthday. THought I was gonna die.

The sorghum does make it a sweet beer, which I like. I used to enjoy like a dark / red - Killians type of beer, or even a good hoppy wheat.

Then my joints acted like I was 80 and changing my diet seemed to help, so I'm about a year into "avoiding" gluten and I don't miss it... I miss beer.

we need to discuss some meals... I aim for gluten free as much as possible

Edit: top!!!!
Why? Balance is everything. Just ask Mr. Atkins...LOL

Spent the morning cleaning bugs off the front of the plane. Afternoon was spent cleaning Mrs. Flyer's Jeep. Time to flop on the couch for a while.

Went to a car show this afternoon, got home in time to watch the NASCAR race

We got some work done on the house today. We're alternating between Bristol and John Wayne.

we're alternating between Rams, Chiefs, Cardinals, and Bristol.

The remote may die tonight.

Well, it was in my freezer, so it was easy. It made me sleepy, though. Good nightl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back