The Most Comprehensive PE Civil CBT Books đź“– in the market đź“•

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PassPE

EB Sponsor
Reaction score

#1 PE Civil CBT Books by Dr. Mansour.

PE Civil CBT Book Combo

PE Civil CBT Book Combo - BUY NOW

$370.00​

1. PE Civil Reference Manual (CRM)-Part I - Chapters 1-8
Dr. Mansour’s PE Civil Reference Manual (CRM)-Part I - Chapters 1-8 is the most concise and comprehensive textbook in the market per NCEES Exam Specifications and Topics of the CBT Exams of 2022. Numerous tables, figures, charts and all necessary equations are provided from the NCEES PE Civil Reference Handbook Version 1.1. A total of 175 exam like problems with solutions are included.

2. Dr. Mansour’s Civil Practice Exams and Solutions for PE Civil CBT includes two full length multiple choice exams including AIT. Each exam contains 40 problems with detailed solutions citing any reference needed per 2022 NCEES Exam Specifications. Numerous tables, figures, charts and all necessary equations are provided from the NCEES PE Civil Reference Handbook Version 1.1

3. Dr. Mansour’s PE Civil Practice Problems and Solutions includes 320 multiple choice practice problems with detailed solutions citing any reference needed per NCEES PE Civil Reference Handbook Version 1.1 This is a companion book to the PE Civil Reference Manual where 8 chapters are provided in the same order of the CBT NCEES 2022.

PE Civil CBT - PE Civil Practice Problems and Solutions, 2nd Edition

PE Civil CBT - PE Civil Practice Problems and Solutions, 2nd Edition​

$125.00 - BUY NOW

Dr. Mansour’s PE Civil Practice Problems and Solutions includes 320 multiple choice practice problems with detailed solutions citing any reference needed per NCEES PE Civil Reference Handbook Version 1.1 This is a companion book to the PE Civil Reference Manual where 8 chapters are provided in the same order of the CBT NCEES 2022.

PE Civil CBT - Civil Practice Exams and Solutions

PE Civil CBT - Civil Practice Exams and Solutions​

$95.00 - BUY NOW

Dr. Mansour’s Civil Practice Exams and Solutions for PE Civil CBT includes two full length multiple choice exams including AIT. Each exam contains 40 problems with detailed solutions citing any reference needed per 2022 NCEES Exam Specifications. Numerous tables, figures, charts and all necessary equations are provided from the NCEES PE Civil Reference Handbook Version 1.1

PE Civil Reference Manual CBT (CRM)-Part I - Chapters 1-8

PE Civil Reference Manual CBT (CRM)-Part I - Chapters 1-8​

$215.00 - BUY NOW

Dr. Mansour’s PE Civil Reference Manual (CRM)-Part I - Chapters 1-8 is the most concise and comprehensive textbook in the market per NCEES Exam Specifications and Topics of the CBT Exams of 2022. Numerous tables, figures, charts and all necessary equations are provided from the NCEES PE Civil Reference Handbook Version 1.1. A total of 343 exam like problems with solutions are included.

Hello! What is the difference between the two Practice problem books? Besides having 4x the problems, is there overlap or a reason to purchase both? Thank you!

Civil Practice Exams and Solutions has 2 practice exams, 40 problems each, 80 problems, costs $80 right now.

The PE Civil Practice Problems and Solutions, 2nd Edition
book has 320 practice problems only, costs $90 right now.

There is no overlap.

Back