The "I'm so done with____" thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EM_PS

shining like a lighter...
Reaction score
I'm so done with the phrase "I know, right?"

:puke: enough already with middleschool girl speak

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh - "I'm so done with..." sounds kind of middleschool girl-ish to me, too.

I'm so done with the cable news networks out here. I only get Fox News and CNN International. Fox is ALWAYS focused on anti-health care propaganda, and CNN International is ALWAYS focused on "football" scores or Formula 1 racing. I want NEWS!

I really hate ... "it is what it is"

The phrase is sooooooooooo overused!!! <_<

JR

Actually it is a recurring bit on fox sports radio (Steve Czaban) where callers call-in opining what has rankled them in the sports week at hand...I kinda borrowed the phrase but whatever B)

Last edited by a moderator:
When did everybody start saying "sooner, rather than later." That is the definition of redundancy.

^^ Heh. I quit reading that thread on the first page. The guy obviously isn't going to listen to any advice. He will find out how the world works soon enough.

^^ Heh. I quit reading that thread on the first page. The guy obviously isn't going to listen to any advice. He will find out how the world works soon enough.
I think he is slowly figuring it out. I will emphasize SLOWLY :p

Actually it is a recurring bit on fox sports radio (Steve Czaban) where callers call-in opining what has rankled them in the sports week at hand...I kinda borrowed the phrase but whatever B)
Is that a "whatever" or a "what everrrrr"

:D

^I know, right? It's 'What ev'

[i just :puke: in my mouth a little]

It took me awhile to figure out what it was...I thought there was something horribly wrong with your Thanksgiving turkey.

I really hate ... "it is what it is"
The phrase is sooooooooooo overused!!! <_<

JR
I used to have a boss that was like a magic eight ball of corporate clichés... He would even string them together to make sentences that had no meaning at all. i.e. "at the end of the day, it is what it is"

It took me awhile to figure out what it was...I thought there was something horribly wrong with your Thanksgiving turkey.
I believe it's Ice Cube's wife. It's a picture basically from her chin as she was laying out on the beach. IIRC the caption of the orignal photo as posted online (either twitter or facebook, i'm not sure) was "This is what I get to look at when I'm tanning." I'm just happy I get to look at it too...

Back