The Hangover appreciation thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he asked me if i had "ever sold illegal drugs for profit"
So if you sold them at a loss or broke even it would have been ok?

A guy I knew here had a similar problem. He couldn't pass the polygraph, and after three attempts they told him to find other employment, as he would never get the required security clearance. I'm pretty sure the guy was ok, as our questions have more to do with divulging info and other counter-intelligence stuff than anything else, but he never could get past the test. He's in med school now (he was chem E)

Last edited by a moderator:
You forgot to mention Semi Pro.

I thought Super Bad was great. I'm a big fan of Michael Serra. Did you like Year One? I thought that was good. I like Jack Black too. One of my favorite comedies is Nacho Libre but you need to be bilingual to get most of the jokes.
Yeah, I forgot Semi-Pro. It's also on the boycott list.

Year One was OK. Nothing to write home about. I'm still not sure why my wife bought it before we saw it. Haven't seen Nacho Libre simply because I tend to not like Jack Black, but I have enjoyed him in a few.

The only other "comedian" I don't like is Ben Stiller. He attempts physical comedy, but can't pull it off. He then tries one-liners, but then gets outshined by the support characters

The only other "comedian" I don't like is Ben Stiller. He attempts physical comedy, but can't pull it off. He then tries one-liners, but then gets outshined by the support characters
I agree for the most part. But the back and forth between him and Vince Vaughn (of which a lot was unscripted) in Dodgeball was pretty funny, IMHO.

Yeah, Dodgeball was good. Vince Vaughn stole the show.

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.. Nobody!

Do you have to have prior military service to be an FBI agent? Just wonderin, not trying to change my career.

If you liked Old School and the Hangover then you should definatley like Stepbrothers. Give it a shot.
No, but being a Green Beret seems to help get your foot in the door. My friend wishes he had joined the Secret Service/AFT etc instead. But oh well.

I didn't like Step Brothers or Blades of Glory, or Semi Pro. Those are all on the watch only if they are on TBS TNT for free.

But I did get the Dirty Harry Box Set for X-mas. My GF loves me.

There is so much that AMC cuts out it is like watching them for the first time.

For some reason unbeknown to me...I watched Apocalypse Now Redux (the 3hr and 20 min verion of the film) on December 23rd while my wife was at work....that is a weird movie...I had forgotten about the playboy bunnies in it

So I finally watched The Hangover, I wasn't that impressed. Maybe it was to overhyped and I was expecting to much but I didn't think it was that funny. It had some funny parts and it was a decent movie but I was really expecting a lot more based on what I had heard about the movie.

It was a decent movie, but not great. Certainly nowhere near as good as a movie like Old School. The Hangover was light years funnier then Ron Burgundy or Step Brothers though.

what?!

awesome it does not look.

Plus, Nick Cage does ruin everything....... everything.

Back