THE Exam Week

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vishal

^^ The Ultimate Driving Machine
Reaction score
Good Luck to all the Test Takers for the October 2008 offering. :wtlw:

Just relax yourselves and give this exam your best. We all have been through this and others in the exam room are going through the same feelings and emotions.. so just calm your initial nerves and put all the effort thart you have put in to-date to work.

We all will be rooting for you all..

Take this damn test test head-on and say Bring It On!! (Thanks, BIO for this....).

:bio:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Vishl. This board has heelped me thus far; let's see if it puts me over the edge!

This board has helped me a lot too.

I'm ready to take this thing!

So what are the your plans for this week, for those who are taking the exam Friday? I think that, since I am burned out from looking at and solving problems, I will just spend a few hours this week just organizing the problems that I have worked into the different topics. I will also organize my reference materials so I can quickly get to needed information. I have some references specifically for the possible qualitative questions, so I think the I may tab the index in those.

Other than that, I actually may go into work - I have been of close to two weeks catching up on studying. It'll give me a chance to get the test off my mind for a bit.

Good luck on Friday. We'll all have a celebratory beer when we all pass!

ktulu

Y'all definitely take Thursday off. I wasn't going to last year, but I'm glad I did.

Good luck, everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
My exams are on Saturday but I plan on working problems all week.

The biggest thing you can do is to have a wonderful week, don't stress out, eat right, excercize, and get plenty of sleep. I also plan on atleast trying to do some of those things too.

BIO guys!! We can do this!!

So what are the your plans for this week, for those who are taking the exam Friday? I think that, since I am burned out from looking at and solving problems, I will just spend a few hours this week just organizing the problems that I have worked into the different topics. I will also organize my reference materials so I can quickly get to needed information. I have some references specifically for the possible qualitative questions, so I think the I may tab the index in those.
I'm going to review some of my weaker areas and probably do a few problems just to stay sharp. On Wednesday and Thursday (I'm taking Thursday afternoon off) I plan on organizing everything and packing my "exam kit". I may read and review the CERM if I feel like I need to do something.

Good luck to all takers! Relax the night before the test to help get a good nights sleep. And remember it's just a test. ;)

This past weekend I watched my NC State review DVDs for the Environmental exam again. 6-hours of water treatment on Saturday, 6 hours of wastewater treatment on Sunday. I watched Air and solid and haz. watse on Thursday and Friday last week. Today, tomorrow and Wednesday I plan on reading through the problems I solved, so if I get a problem on the exam that is similar, I can flip to my answers on how I solved it quickly. I am also taking all of Thursday off. It's a 2-hour drive for me to get to the exam location, which is offered in a hotel in Grand Junction. I am staying in the hotel. I think this will make my life easier...one less thing to worry about. I started coming down with a cold yesterday, so I am taking this afternoon off to rest and try to head the cold off at the pass. I'd take the whole day, but I have to observe excavations at a house that is having shallow GW problems. As others have said, good luck to all on Friday and Saturday, and :bio:

Good luck everyone! I'm going to be at work Monday and Tuesday and then I'm headed to the exam city Wednesday. I'm going to make sure I have everything I need and work a few problems to stay loose.

:wtlw:

We can do it! And even if we don't, well, we're still good people.

Here's to having our lives back!

[SIZE=14pt]DO NOT LEAVE ANY QUESTIONS BLANK!!![/SIZE]

START FILLING THEM IN WHEN THEY CALL 15 MINUTES LEFT.

Wish all of you good luck in the test. Relax and have a couple of good sleep to ensure that you will have enough energy to finish the test in time.

Best of luck to all of you taking the exam this round.

My advice to you is to go into the exam room with a light heart, and not too strong of an attachment to the outcome. A relaxed mind is more nimble.

Back