The Breakfast Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same old breakfast that I always have (protein smoothie), but accidentally an hour ish later than I would normally be trying to have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know how this works out for you @Audi driver, P.E....
breakfast_club_1985jpg.jpg

FF Greek yogurt + raspberries/honey + broccoli...Because I need to up that veggie count and I hate my life.

...I did not mix them together.
you could make the greek yogurt into a dip and then dip the broccoli into it so it sucks less...

i've done that using the green goddess blend from penzeys. and then i learned i don't like the mix after buying a large jar of it... (so now it's with my coworker) 

you could make the greek yogurt into a dip and then dip the broccoli into it so it sucks less...

i've done that using the green goddess blend from penzeys. and then i learned i don't like the mix after buying a large jar of it... (so now it's with my coworker) 
I actually really like the yogurt, plain or otherwise, I just hate veggies...And I need to get more into the habit of eating them.  Ugggggggh.

I might need to get into smoothies again, just so I can get rid of stuff.

I actually really like the yogurt, plain or otherwise, I just hate veggies...And I need to get more into the habit of eating them.  Ugggggggh.

I might need to get into smoothies again, just so I can get rid of stuff.
The suck less part was about the veg, not the yogurt lol. 

I believe I've seen you post not really liking veg before. Dipping makes it better!

You can also sneak extra veggies into pasta sauce and the like.

The suck less part was about the veg, not the yogurt lol. 

I believe I've seen you post not really liking veg before. Dipping makes it better!

You can also sneak extra veggies into pasta sauce and the like.
I literally ate a flagel this morning.  I fail at this 'eating healthy'-thing.

I literally ate a flagel this morning.  I fail at this 'eating healthy'-thing.
I had to google Flagels LOL

Everyones definition of healthy is different. "Experts" say that kale is healthy. While it might be full of wonderfull nutrients, it tastes like dirt and I don't enjoy eating it. So I'd rather classify foods as "always" and "sometimes" so always with the veggies, fruits, etc and sometimes with the ice cream and flagels. No sense in forcing yourself to eat things that you detest. In my opinion anyway 

I had a bagel today with herb cream cheese from my fave local shop. Except I think they accidentally put the plan bagel basket in the sea salt bagel spot, whomp 

Back