Texas PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not today, I think my prediction of the morning of 12/9 is right on the money. Not going to the Company party whether I pass or fail

Not today, I think my prediction of the morning of 12/9 is right on the money. Not going to the Company party whether I pass or fail
Aw, don't be that guy (girl?). Either way, it's a good excuse to have at least a few drinks on the company's dime!

Just don't be like the engineer at my company's party last year. Went to go take a leak, didn't make the toilet, and barely made it into the bathroom.

Don't be that guy...

Aw, don't be that guy (girl?). Either way, it's a good excuse to have at least a few drinks on the company's dime!

Just don't be like the engineer at my company's party last year. Went to go take a leak, didn't make the toilet, and barely made it into the bathroom.

Don't be that guy...
LOL, I have a 5 week old baby at home. I turn into a nanny after 5PM

All these result receivers think they're so cool with their passing scores.....while I haven't crap at work all day.....

Remember, though, NCEES releases them, not TBPE.

The lady I spoke to on the phone at TBPE told me that when they're up, it'll be on the NCEES website.
Nah, I've taken this exam a bunch. They show up on the TBPE website first every time under "Exam Grades"

Back