Texas PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the testmasters online course and felt pretty good afterwards. Graduated in 2011. This past week has been miserable though, very unproductive entirely due to the trolls on here. We need troll trace!
I took testmasters the in class version. The AM I knocked out, the PM ate my lunch. I graduated in 2009 and it has been a long road...I tried not to think about it till I saw all the post today.

I took the testmasters online course and felt pretty good afterwards. Graduated in 2011. This past week has been miserable though, very unproductive entirely due to the trolls on here. We need troll trace!
A few months from now you will look back on this with a different perspective. You may still think the trolls are cruel, but the stress and roller coaster of emotions affect people differently.

I think due to the decoupling the actual result will take a while to show up at TBPE

I did not pass this time. very disappointing.
Have a drink, the wait is over. Sign up for April. Try to enjoy the holidays and take your mind off the test. You have plenty of time to prepare for the next one when your head is clear.

Passed on my first try! I am so happy and relieved. Very hard studies eventually paid off. For those will take next April exam, studies harder and you will make it!

I did not pass this time. very disappointing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
You'll get the next one, don't give up. Put the books out of sight, have a great holiday, then get pissed and get to work.

Passed Mech MSM

Received the email @ 5:33 pm

1st take, self review.

Thanks to Lindeburg, Kennedy & Shigley/Mischke

Did anyone take the test masters class in the Dallas area? I'm curious how any of my classmates did. Class had 100 people in it. Class did the trick for me!

Did anyone take the test masters class in the Dallas area? I'm curious how any of my classmates did. Class had 100 people in it. Class did the trick for me!
I took the testmasters in that area, the PM section was not good for me, but I passed.

1 hour ago, Tiffer1TX said: I did not pass this time. very disappointing.
Have a drink, the wait is over. Sign up for April. Try to enjoy the holidays and take your mind off the test. You have plenty of time to prepare for the next one when your head is clear.
Great advice. Thank you.

I took the testmasters in that area, the PM section was not good for me, but I passed.
I took the WRE exam and thought that those sections had the worst instructor and notes. The AM was harder to me, I actually felt good for the PM but really the notes didn't do much good, just the formula sheets with my hand written notes on them. 

Glad to hear it worked out for you!

Tiffer1TX, sorry to hear about your results but after the holidays just get back on the horse and you'll get it next time!

I took the WRE exam and thought that those sections had the worst instructor and notes. The AM was harder to me, I actually felt good for the PM but really the notes didn't do much good, just the formula sheets with my hand written notes on them. 

Glad to hear it worked out for you!

Tiffer1TX, sorry to hear about your results but after the holidays just get back on the horse and you'll get it next time!
I took Thermal Fluids, so completely different material. It wasn't the classes fault, the instructor did a good job. The PM had stuff that just didn't seem to be clicking. I remember sitting back in my chair for a minute or two thinking, what the heck is this...

4 minutes ago, FlashPoint said: I took the testmasters in that area, the PM section was not good for me, but I passed.
I took the WRE exam and thought that those sections had the worst instructor and notes. The AM was harder to me, I actually felt good for the PM but really the notes didn't do much good, just the formula sheets with my hand written notes on them. Glad to hear it worked out for you!

I sure will. Thanks to all of you during this time. It is a huge undertaking, but it helps to know I am not alone.

I did not pass this time. very disappointing Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I know it's hard to swallow, but you'll do it in April. No giving up.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back