Test

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I mailed something to RoadGuy once, so I'm either real, or an internet perv who just got his appendages on a map of Yellowstone.

Are we going to have to provide long form birth certificates for access to the garage cuz that might be a problem...

Does it count if I have worked for someone that Ram worked with?

Otherwise, I'm in the same boat as Matt and CrazyCat.

And Ble was practically my neighbor until he decided to be cool and move to Hawaii.  

When you coming to Boston next?  Prob be able to get MA and MF
A few of us near Boston have threatened to meet up but it hasn't happened yet.  Let me know and I 'm in.

I had the pleasure of meeting about a half dozen EBers.  I can provide references if necessary.

Is there a plan to restore any of the garage posts, or are will they be permanently housed in CO for safe keeping?

74e4b0df12a56f2d518a8707672080135c1aa4a500cdb3759b6ae40b3f91bd2e.jpg

Stupid question, but the garage posts don't or didn't show up in the unread content page, or under "currently viewing", right?  I couldn't check before obviously since I don't have another 'non-garage' account, but the it had me thinking maybe there wasn't a mole?

you can only see what you are supposed to see.. we didn't really have a mole, but someone did send ncees an email that saw the post I made, I do think they meant no harm.. I am about to get on the road but I will issue an explanation..

Back