Test-induced insanity

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairpin

Reaction score
Too much studying puts strange ideas into my head. I'm prepping for California SEIII exam on Saturday. I've taken it 2x already. I really want to pass this time and have studied whereas before I didn't really study so much. My list of excuses is long.

ANYWAYS...

I think this SE exam is like my Moby Dick. I've nicknamed my calculator QueeQueg. I also have visions of flashing my calculator at the test when I show up at 7 AM and spouting "Say hello to my little friend". Pow pow pow pow pow....

I think I need counseling.... maybe just a stiff drink after the test is over.

It's somewhat pathetic that I am replying to my own post. But...

I think I might have passed!

I only have to wait 13 weeks now to find out my score. I will cry if I am within 15% of passing again...

Hope lots of engineers pass this time!

Too much studying puts strange ideas into my head. I'm prepping for California SEIII exam on Saturday. I've taken it 2x already. I really want to pass this time and have studied whereas before I didn't really study so much. My list of excuses is long.
ANYWAYS...

I think this SE exam is like my Moby Dick. I've nicknamed my calculator QueeQueg. I also have visions of flashing my calculator at the test when I show up at 7 AM and spouting "Say hello to my little friend". Pow pow pow pow pow....

I think I need counseling.... maybe just a stiff drink after the test is over.
Maybe some coke. . .?

So, does this mean you have actually read Moby Dick? That's the bigger insanity, I think.
Aw c'mon Moby Dick isn't that bad. :) Hehe... Now trying to read Crime and Punishment on my own or the Count of Monte Cristo (in French even) was a serious mistake.

Aw c'mon Moby Dick isn't that bad. :) Hehe... Now trying to read Crime and Punishment on my own or the Count of Monte Cristo (in French even) was a serious mistake.
I'd choose reading a book in french over having to read some of those books from High School english class....I did read Crime and punishment but not Moby dick.

I attempted Moby all summer before junior year. Its the only book for school I didn't finish...and I don't think anyone else did, either. No crime and punishment, I don't think...although I've been out of high school over 10 years now, so the memory might be a little fuzzy. :)

Back