TENNESSEE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know if they were able to get them mailed out today? If not .... didn't Wanda say it would be next week? If they were able to get them mailed out today, some of us may get them tomorrow..

Anybody know if they were able to get them mailed out today? If not .... didn't Wanda say it would be next week? If they were able to get them mailed out today, some of us may get them tomorrow..
I nominate you call and see. if they got them mailed they should be dying to tell us about it

Actually that's probably true. But I'm too chicken.

Besides, I'll probably end up hearing something like, "I WAS going to have them out today, but people like you keep calling and asking me... "

I nominate you call and see. if they got them mailed they should be dying to tell us about it

Actually that's probably true. But I'm too chicken.
Besides, I'll probably end up hearing something like, "I WAS going to have them out today, but people like you keep calling and asking me... "
HA thats why i don't call. i dont want people to be mean to me on the phone.

If you guys are too scared, I will call. But I'm gonna wait till 4:55 so I don't disrupt anything.

You calling us out k4? I think so...

Anyway... pretty sure I failed the test. I would like to know so I can go on with my life though. Can't retake my exam until next April anyway so it would be nice to be able to forget it for a while.

If you guys are too scared, I will call. But I'm gonna wait till 4:55 so I don't disrupt anything.

Ok, just called. She said they will be mailed next week, NOT today. And the wait continues...

You calling us out k4? I think so...
Anyway... pretty sure I failed the test. I would like to know so I can go on with my life though. Can't retake my exam until next April anyway so it would be nice to be able to forget it for a while.
Lol, I guess I am. 20 year old girls have more guts.

you have yet to be beat down by the industry :)
Now, did you ask in general or about the FE?
I asked if the PE and FE results had been mailed out today. She said no, they won't get send out till next week.

Here is the email:

Mr. Winters,

They were mailed out this morning.

Thanks,

Cindy Toombs

Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners

Administrative Assistant Reg. Boards 1

615-741-3221 or 1-800-256-5758

[email protected]

In an effort to improve our service, please rate your experience with the Division of Regulatory Boards by completing the brief survey at http://www.state.tn.us/commerce/boards/survey.html. Your feedback is appreciated.

>>> Patrick Winters <[email protected]> 7/2/2009 2:40 PM >>>

Cindy,

I know how busy you guys probably are no, so a one word “yes” or “no” would be fine if you had a second.

PE results …. Mailed out today by chance??

Thanks,

Patrick

Back