Surveying exam August 2020

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it this Friday! I’ve been using CPESR for my review. I’m taking all of the practice exams this week leading up to Friday. I feel pretty good but I’ve also gone through these problems so many times already. I’ll keep you updated on how it goes! @Ach @PlanCheckEng
So how was it? Did CPESR prepare you well?? Would you recommend it? 

I took the survey in July and passed using CPESR. I thought it prepared me well and as someone else said the manual was invaluable resource to quickly find things throughout the exam. A friend that is now using them says they now have another practice test available too. So I would recommend them.

Did anyone here who took the August exam take Hiner for Seismic? A couple people from work have used his course with good success.

I took the survey in July and passed using CPESR. I thought it prepared me well and as someone else said the manual was invaluable resource to quickly find things throughout the exam. A friend that is now using them says they now have another practice test available too. So I would recommend them.

Did anyone here who took the August exam take Hiner for Seismic? A couple people from work have used his course with good success.
I used hiner for the seismic exam. I took it in July and passed as well. I only used his book, asce 7-10 and the CBC. Felt very good after the exam and passed first try. Though I had started studying with his class and book since late March before everything got shutdown so I studied a lot lol. 

How do the Hard level practice exams on CPESR compare to the actual Surveying exam?

Back