Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wish the rest of the fam liked chili.
agreed. my wife very much dislikes when I make firehouse chili. So I usually make enough to last a month during the winter
I'm a wuss when it comes to spicy/hot chili. I think it's my upper mid-western upbringing... Slightly hotter than ketchup is my ideal range. :)

Only velveeta I can eat are the shells & cheese packs. 100x better than the powdered mac & cheese mixes.

The PM on one of my jobs goes to an on-site meeting and doesn't take a set of drawings with him. So now he's calling me every hour to ask what the dimensions are on the print. What a waste of time.

The PM on one of my jobs goes to an on-site meeting and doesn't take a set of drawings with him. So now he's calling me every hour to ask what the dimensions are on the print. What a waste of time.
sounds like the dipshit contractor I've been dealing with

brickpicker_set_1953_1.jpg

There's nothing wrong with just apple pie, or ala' mode with some good ice cream

sounds like the dipshit contractor I've been dealing with

Ha, yeah, but he didn't leave his drawings in his burning house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back