Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J/O contractor already called me this morning. told him I was permitted to talk to him on the boss' orders. I proceeded to hang up on him. It's the little things

phone call #2 already came in went to the boss. gonna eavesdrop
epic fail. never once advocated on my behalf. I thought for sure an employer would want to keep his clients in check and let them know they cannot treat his employees that way. Oh well. Lesson learned.

Your boss is definitely not a leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. At my last job, my boss was an old navy sub engineer. It was great when our group was challenged and he jumped in to defend no matter what.

Sorry to hear you didn't get similar treatment NJ. Time to accelerate the job search?

Agreed. At my last job, my boss was an old navy sub engineer. It was great when our group was challenged and he jumped in to defend no matter what.

Sorry to hear you didn't get similar treatment NJ. Time to accelerate the job search?
It's just one more reason to bail out in January.

EDIT: I did call my boss out on it. sarcastically, I said "thanks for telling him never to talk to you employees like that". To which he replied that he didn't and I said "I know" and walked out of his office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back