Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd recommend against ever calling the owner of the website names. That's just good life advice.
csb is like the "big brothers and big sisters" group of EB. Full of helpful advice.

And......here......we.......GO

3602510-6743476749-tumbl.gif

what's Halibut fishing like? the fish are delicious, are they fun to catch?
halibut is delicious, it's white meat and really mild. Fishing for halibut is fun and hard work because often you are fishing in 100-200 feet of water. Those fish can reach 400# but ones that old taste bad. Reeling in a big halibut over 100# is like reeling up a sheet of plywood off the ocean floor.

It'll take a lot more than that to get banned. We're not some participation ribbon, he hurt my feelings so ban him sissy board.
unless of course you start name-calling the boss, right Guest_Dexman
I didn't call him names. I simply challenged his intellect on a day he didn't get his coffee...

Reactions: csb
HA HA HA HA- a diet dr pepper is what I packed for lunch! MORE CAFFEINE!!!!!
I can't wait to read your hyperactive post lunch posts. Before the sugar/caffeine crash that is.

Dude- I'm still flying from the coffee (EG normally limits caffeine intake to 12 oz soda or under for most days... unless alcohol is added to counteract said caffeine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back