Study buddy in Alhambra

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruin

Reaction score
Anyone interested in studying with me at Alhambra library? I'm taking the whole October off to study for seismic and surveying. I've gone through the whole book of Mansour's surveying problems and some of Hiner's seismic. Let me know if anyone's interested. I can meet you almost any time any day.

Have you already passed the 8 hr portion?

If so then I don't believe that much time is required to pass seismic/surveying (are you're talking about 24 days * 8hrs give or take?).

Just making sure you've got your priorities straight :)

Have you already passed the 8 hr portion?
If so then I don't believe that much time is required to pass seismic/surveying (are you're talking about 24 days * 8hrs give or take?).

Just making sure you've got your priorities straight :)
Yes I have passed the 8 hours... Well, it's really because I'm in between jobs, so I decided to focus on getting my PE for this month... I didn't exactly plan to not work just to study for the test... :-/

Thanks for the advice! I really need to pass these two because a lot of jobs these days require the PE license...

Last edited by a moderator:
My co worker and I would like to study with you. What time and day are you normally at the library?

Latest posts

Back